Website SEO Analysis
Initial Rank Report
No of Keywords
Social Media Optimisation
One-way link building
On Page Optimisation
Meta Tags Optimisation
Robots File Creation
Facebook Page Setup
Google Plus Setup
Google My Business Setup
Other Social Media Setup
Keywords & Interlinks
Keywords & Interlinks
SEO – (Search Engine Optimisation) is the process of affecting the search-ability and visibility of a website/webpage in a search engines’s unpaid results. This is often referred to as ‘earned’, ‘natural’ or ‘organic’ results.
Website success depends on how you define SEO. A website without visitors is like a product that can’t be sold. To achieve the desired visitors on your website, proper integration of SEO is needed. Remember that the key to achieve visitors is to secure the position of the website on organic search lists and we can do this for you.
SEO is one of the most powerful and cost effective ways that you can achieve your target fast. There are several different reasons why SEO is important for any small business. First of all, it will help the small business owner to reach out to their target audience. Furthermore SEO will help you build your reputation in the online world. It will also assist you with taking your company global. You will also be only investing a small amount of income but have the chance to gain a high profit growth. With SEO you will have the ability to dominate your competitors. And it is important to small businesses because it will help them lower their overall risk.
Want to know more? See our SEO FAQs tab and SEO How tab
Want to sign up? See our SEO Value Packages tab
How do we affect the search-ability and visibility of your website?
- Directory Submission – Online business directory sites allow business owners to list their business to the directories. Search engines such as Google crawl through these directories and list businesses on their search engine by looking at the business links on directories (High PR Directories are Search Engines’ 1st Priority)
- What type of directories do we use? Amfahtech Ltd use the high PR directories to get your business listed. As far as type of directories are concerned, every business directory site has categories and those categories cover almost all aspects of business.
- Article Submission – Amfahtech will write articles related to your business and submit them to article submission sites such as ezinearticles. This creates a back-link to your website which is pivotal in getting your business link on Search Engines such as Google. Unlike blogs, articles are generally between 700 to 1500 words and contain explanations.
- Social Bookmarking – Social Bookmarking is process of getting your business web link on social sites world wide. There are two ways of doing this which are
- Automatic Submission (Not Very Effective)
- Manual Submission (Quite Effective) – As we enter your business web-link on social sites, a back-link is created which helps to get your business link on Google’s first page.
- Blog Commenting – Blog commenting is a way of driving greater traffic to your business. It is done by commenting on other business blogs. We will comment on blogs relating to your business type.
- Blog Posting – Amfahtech Ltd will write blogs relating to your business and subjects surrounding your business and post them on to your own blog. Similar to articles submission, blog posting requires blogs submitted to websites through the blog area and are generally between 100 and 500 words.
- Creating Social Media Presence – Social media presence is a process of making an official page of your business on high PR social sites which include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. Having this page allows social media traffic and interest to your page and hence your website, thus ranking is further up Search Engine sites.
- One-way Link Building – Building links to your website on other related websites – without having a link to that website on your own website. This drives traffic to your website from other related websites, thus giving you more traffic and more visibility on Google and other search engines.
Q: I am new to SEO, how long will it take for my website to come on the first page of Google?
A: If you are new to SEO and web marketing (or you have a new website) we will recommend that you give at least 3 months to your SEO to see good results. That is not to say that you might not see results before this time. Depending on the keywords you choose and the competition you have to face, you may even see results within just one month.
Q: What can I do to see quick results from SEO?
A: There are a few different factors that will determine how quickly (or slowly) results will come. This list includes, but isn’t limited to:
- How much content you create
- The quality of the content
- How the content resonates with your audience
- If you’re a big or small site with strong or weak domain authority
A large site could possibly see results in a couple of days if a search engines is crawling their site regularly. Smaller sites will most likely take longer because they get crawled less frequently. Wait at least a week, but probably closer to a month, before you consider changing your SEO strategy — a bit longer if you’re brand new to SEO.
Q: Amfahtech use white hat seo. Why? & what is black hat SEO?
A: White hat describes SEO that uses safe, best practices recommended by the search engines. Black hat techniques are specifically frowned upon by the search engines.
Q: Why should I not use black hat SEO?
A: If Google finds out you’re using black hat SEO, they can put your site to the bottom of the results or remove your site from their directory altogether.
Q: How do you find the best keywords for my business?
A: Initially, we will ask how you would describe your business and gain suggestions from you as to the key words that your customers are likely to search for. Our team of SEO experts will then massage and research this data to get hundreds of related search terms along with information about how many people are searching for them and how many other web sites are competing with you for the traffic. This load of data will get shortlisted down to a few valuable key phrases tailored to your goals and budget.
Q: How much time or input does Amfahtech Ltd need from me?
A: Identifying keywords is the most interactive phase which you will need to get involved in. Once these have been decided and confirmed, we’re ready to take over and will not take much more of your valuable time.
Q: Will my website stay on the first page when it gets there?
A: SEO is an ongoing process, as Google wants to give its customers ‘current’ results. You need to ensure that your website is ‘current’, therefore when you have reached the first page of Google, we recommend that you continue marketing your website, although you may wish to lower the amount of time and money you spend on it.
Q: I already do PPC, do I need to do SEO? What’s the difference?
A: Amfahtech.co.uk clients with the proper analytics in place have found that organic search engine optimisation (SEO) leads to many more sales than paid online advertising. Some find that Organic SEO visits convert to sales more than ten times better than PPC.
A well configured PPC or Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign is active instantly but can cost quite a lot. PPC is also vulnerable to click fraud, a very nasty and costly trick your competitors can use to undermine your PPC efforts. Additionally, PPC’s efforts disappear the second you stop paying. PPC has no effect on your page’s ranking in search engines.
SEO on the other hand is slower to start, taking from one to three months to get into high gear. But the rest is all good news. With SEO you’re impervious to competitors’ attacks and SEO effects are long lasting, allowing you to conquer new sets of terms regularly as your past efforts continue to succeed.
Q: Yell.com are offering to advatise my business to 100 of places online its £40 each month. What do you suggest?
A: Amfahtech.co.uk refrains from suggesting marketing tactics to customers.However we can provide facts for you to consider.
What is important to remember is that merely advertising your business on online directories is not enough for to get your search engine listings up. Amfahtech provide an SEO service that includes many aspects and one of them will be to list your website on many online directories as part of your SEO. You may choose to work with other companies alongside to do a similar job.
Q: What are the terms of the SEO work with Amfahtech Ltd?
A: No monthly contract. We will bill you every month/hourly for SEO works carried out and the results you receive will speak for themselves. We do recommend a minimum of 3 months’ work on your SEO, however you are free to choose to end your SEO works at anytime. – Just give us 5 days’ notice to end all SEO works and provide your final invoice. We agree to as much via email, which, legally speaking, is just as good as a signed contract.
Q: Will I have to sign a contract?
A: No. Amfahtech Ltd will only sign contracts if it’s what you want. We agree to the terms of SEO via email, which is just as good as a signed contract, legally speaking.
SEO is used to get your website/business marketed on the web platform. The main purpose of SEO is to gain more sales and therefore a higher ROI (return on investment).
This is achieved by:
- Ensure your website is up to date and relevant
- Getting your website listed on the 1st page of Google.com and other major search engines.
- Driving organic traffic to your website (ensure more people are visiting your website)
- Increasing traffic to your social media platforms.
- Increasing interest and likes on your social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Gaining long term results in terms of brand awareness.
- Improving brand credibility
We can help you track the progress of this process, by:
- Providing a website analysis report.
- Providing a weekly/monthly report on your search engine ranking, based on your keywords.